Why use WhatToGive for your Wedding List?
WhatToGive is designed to give you an easy to use and flexible solution for your wedding gift list. Signup is quick for you and your guests don't have to sign up at all. Its free for you and your guests leaving you more time and money to stock up on confetti. We find adverts on websites annoying so there aren't any banner ads on WhatToGive. If you're wondering how its funded ... WhatToGive is a non-profit company funded entirely by voluntary donations from users. We hope, like many others, that when the weddings over you'll be so pleased with the result that you'll donate something towards the running of the site.
Whether its a classic wedding or a civil partnership list the site is fun and flexible.
So... to wrapit up for you... here are some of the main features:
Want to sign up?
- Add any item from anywhere - online or not - if you can describe it you can add it to your list!
- If the item is online you can add a link to it and include an image on the list
- Items are removed from the list as they are promised
- Subdivide your list - add things for the house and things for your honeymoon on separate lists
- Request contributions towards more expensive items - you can choose to invite contributions towards an item. Once thee full amount is promised the item will be removed
- We don't handle any money - that's up to you. Your guests buy items where they like - not from us. If they're giving money they can use paypal or give you a cheque - we let you decide.
Just put your email in the orange box below and click "start"
Still not sure?
Check out all the user feedback below
Questions? Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions page